- At least 2-3 years of experience in M&E and proven track record of competence in monitoring, surveys and assessment of field activities with NGOs/INGO. Experience criteria for candidates with extra ordinary M&E skills can be relaxed and they are requested to provide a note describing how they have exhibited their M&E skills to the best of their abilities
- Candidates with prior experience of survey, FGDs and M&E would be preferred
- Willingness to be based in the field for extended durations with regular travel to field
- Candidates applying for Karachi station must have previous working experience in areas like Lyari, Korangi, Sultanabad, Hijrat Colony, Maripur, Mangopir, Qasba Colony, KattiPahari, Abbass Town, Sultanabad 1,2,3,4 (Gadap Town), Sohrabgoth. Preference will be given to Karachi resident.
- Candidates applying for Multan station must have previous working experience inSouthern Punjab areas like Multan, Bahawalpur, Muzafargarh, Lodhran.