- Collaborate in the survey planning, implementation, and finalization of survey report.
- Conduct surveys through a team to collect data, using methods such as interviews, questionnaires, focus groups, or any other data collection tool where required.
- Determine and specify details of surveys, including sources of information, procedures to be used, and the design of survey instruments and materials.
- Provide strategic information and analysis that support in planning and decision-making (planning survey calendars, designing survey questionnaires, analyzing results and preparation of evaluation report).
- Monitor and evaluate survey progress and performance, using sample disposition reports and response rate calculations.
- Prepare and present summaries and analyses of survey data, including tables, graphs, and fact sheets that describe survey techniques and results.
- Produce documentation of the questionnaire development process, data collection methods, sampling designs, and decisions related to sample statistical weighting.
- Analyze and interpret data and identify patterns from data collected through qualitative interviews, cognitive interviews, focus groups, or surveys.
- Should be responsible for data cleaning/data scrubbing
- Should be capable of working on multiple surveys at the same time.
- Provide training to survey team and M&E officers.
- Willing to travel to areas in Southern Punjab.
- Any other task assigned by Project Coordinator and Chief Executive