- To assist Project Manager & Field Coordinator to complete activities related to the program and project management disciplines.
- To perform a variety of project administrative duties, including disseminating project information to project stakeholders.
- To assist FC in developing and maintaining project deliverables
- To arrange meetings, conferences, trainings and prepare the necessary materials, including reports, presentations and agendas.
- Provide regular report to FC on program activities in relation to the work plan
- To collect and evaluate the data and figures of project activities and generate reports
- Analyze, summarize, compile and submit reports to the PM about project activities
- To cooperate with the internal support unit (MIS/M&E) for implementation of project activities in cadre of technical education and vocational training.
- Adequate preparation and analysis of reports submitted to other units and to the donor agencies.
- To conduct Needs Assessment Survey in Refugee Camps and local host communities for identification and selection of female beneficiaries for Livelihood trainings
- To conduct orientation sessions with trainers and course participants on skill training program
- To design course curricula for Tailoring and Embroidery courses in coordination with Dress Designer and training instructors for training courses
- To assist Job Placement Officer in developing linkages with boutiques/garment stores to link trainees for products sale
- Maintain coordination with Procurement Officer to ensure timely arrangement and supply of needed training material to training centers
- To monitor record of inventory, attendance, results in training centers
- Preparing weekly and monthly monitoring reports on a given timeline and provide inputs for quarter report on the achievements of the project and the lessons learnt
- Conduct evaluation of the performance of training instructors and the result of the training programs; make recommendations to enhance the efficiency of the training
- Conduct field visits to verify quality /progress of Livelihood Program interventions provide technical guidance and advice to training instructors
- Conduct evaluation of the training performance and the compliance with training objectives, procedures and technical requirements
- To represent organization in different meetings, conferences, training courses and workshops with other stakeholders on behalf of PM on need basis
- Any other assignment given by Chief Executive