|| Call Center Manager
|Number of Posts
||Male / Female
The Call Center Manager is responsible for day-to-day coordination and oversight of a call center providing technical end-user support to program. The Call Center Manager will be entirely responsible for smooth call center operations, the development and upkeep of monitoring and recording tools, and the maintenance of tools. The Call Center Manager will be responsible for achieving targets set in collaboration with the Program’s Outreach Team leader.
- Develop, mentor and manage a small team of call center operators.
- Managing the daily running of the call center;
- Troubleshooting and problem solving to ensure smooth operations
- Achieve assigned targets
- Keep accurate records of calls
- Keep audio record of calls
- Ensure quality performance by the call center operators.
- Ensure organized, reliable, and updated storage of records (audio and documents)
- Optimize the performance of the call center by developing processes and mechanisms that facilitate smooth operations
- Develop and submit timely reports
- Liaising with Outreach Team leader, Program, operatives and third parties to gather information and resolve issues;
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions;
- Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the center and preparing weekly and daily reports.
- Handling complex customer complaints and enquiries.
- Organizing staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand.
|Required Skills and Qualifications
- At least Masters degree in Social Sciences
- Good speaking skills in Urdu and Pushto
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Access, Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Operational experience is a plus
- Call Center technology experience
- Strong leadership, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- 3 years of experience being a Supervisor
- 5+ years in call center
|Last date for submission of CV