- Inventory management and document control while ensuring Traceability and FIFO concept.
- Manage stock control: the self-assured receipt, storage, retrieval and timely delivery of goods.
- Maintain records, possess internal & external coordination with department and others.
- To maintain register and filing works.
- Have to report to head of department.
- Responsible for quality control.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Issue Inventory report, IN/OUT status report, dead stock report, goods age report, consumption report
- Planning for materials according to sub centers report.
- Properly placing and organizing the inventory.
- Planning for material delivery.
- Maintaining the record of the inventory.
- Overall management of the store.
- Checking the quantity of the material.
- Register the material in store register and cards.
- Filling out the receipt forms in two copies one for the company and another for the main office.
- Filling out delivery forms.
- Load the material in the pick ups.
- Making of requisition form in two copies.
- Register the requisition forms in stock register.
- Keeping the document of the material delivery.
- Receiving and timely delivery of material to the sub centers and schools.
- Keeping the store record and inventory in order and updated.
- Fully responsible for the store stocks.