|| Administration & Finance Assistant
- Checking and paying bills for materials purchased or services hired by the project.
- Collecting quotations and placing purchase orders.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Maintain inventory files and records
- Maintain listing of accounts receivable and payable.
- Keeping records of advance payments.
- Keep liaison with other Project and sub offices in order to get all the required documents against advances paid and procurement processes.
- Keeping all expenditure record of the office Administration.
- Maintain the daily cashbook as per supervisor’s instructions.
- Looking after maintenance/repair matters of the project or sub office and office vehicles.
- Ensure and maintain a reliable transport for the achievement of project activities.
- To maintain proper records on computer book-keeping package (QuickBooks) and filing of all relevant paperwork including vouchers.
- Checking inventory records and updating it.
- To assist supervisor in procurement processes & making necessary logistic arrangements for teams from other sub offices.
- To assist the supervisor with the end of month accounts and in the preparation for the end of year audit.
- To scrutinize and check invoices for accuracy, check goods and services have been received.
- All other assigned tasks related to Administration and finance.
|Required Skills and Qualifications
- MBA or equivalent preferably Masters in Finance
- Strong command over issues related to administration and finance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word-processing programs, and email at a good proficient level.
- Stress management skills
- Time management skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Experience of using computer software such as MS Office, QuickBooks or any other relevant financial software.
|Last date for submission of CV